PRODUCTS - CLART® TechnologyCLART® is a low density microarray-based platform for clinical use that allows the detection of multiple targets in a single test. Sample processing is straightforward and the analysis and interpretation of results are performed automatically by a reader (CAR® or CLINICAL ARRAY READER) running tailor-made software. Its simplicity makes this technology suitable for every molecular diagnostics laboratory.
CLART® provides fast, sensitive and accurate results that meet the highest quality standards, and allows the clinician to take the right decisions on time.
CLART® Technology is based on user-friendly lab instruments that have been designed to maximize versatility and reliability.
CAR®: CLINICAL ARRAY READER
- Designed for automatic reading, analysis and interpretation of CLART®-based diagnostic tests.
- Suitable for all GENOMICA IVD assays.
- Allows testing from 1 up to 96 samples per run.
- User friendly and intuitive graphical interface.
CAR® Reader, for the automatic interpretation of the results
Allows the fully automation of the visualization step, thus considerably reducing the hands-on time required by the process, as well as the intra-assay variability.
It’s compacted size and the flexibility in the amount of samples to process (from 4 up to 96 samples simultaneously), point it as the ideal tool for every middle-high throughput laboratory.
Automatic visualization system for CLART® technology
Combining microplate processing for visualization and a clinical array reader, autioclart® plus is the latest GENOMICA automation system made to optimize the results using CLART® technology.
The new and improved interface allows to program several ways of running samples while keeping the ease of the plug and play system. Different checklists are displayed for a step by step tracking. Ideal for either R+D Labs or Clinical Labs.
Automatic visualization and reading in the same device.
One of the key components of the latter instruments is their software, specifically designed for the CLART® platform:
- GENOMICA's proprietary image processing software for microarrays.
- Its advanced algorithms can detect and recognize the spots and measure their characteristics with great precision and accuracy.
- LIMS connection.
- The results may be stored in the device, exported to a remote location or printed out.
- An Individual data folder is created per sample and/or patient.
- User defined export and backup paths.
- Three complimentary reports per sample.